I am a computer vision PhD student at Aston University, UK, under the supervision of Dr. George Vogiatzis. Recently, I joined the Institute of Datability Science at Osaka University, Japan. My research interests include visual retrieval and joint models of vision and language for high-level understanding tasks.
- Oct. 2018: I have joined the Institute of Datability Science at Osaka University.
- Sep. 2018: SemArt website is now live. SemArt dataset can be downloaded from here.
- Aug. 2018: A paper accepted at VISART IV workshop, in conjunction with ECCV 2018.
- Jul. 2018: A paper accepted at BMVC 2018.
- Apr. 2018: A paper accepted at ACM ICMR 2018 Doctoral Symposium.
- Sep. 2017: Our paper "Learning Visual Similarity for Image Retrieval" has been uploaded to ArXiv.
- Aug. 2017: A paper accepted at ICCV 2017 workshop Computer Vision for Fashion (oral).
- Jul. 2017: The poster "Learning Visual Similarity for Image Retrieval" has been presented at ICVSS 2017.
- Sep. 2016: A short paper accepted at CVMP 2016.