I am a computer science PhD student at Aston University, UK, under the supervision of Dr. George Vogiatzis. My research interests include computer vision and machine learning applied to large-scale image and video retrieval. I received a degree in telecommunication engineering from Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya, Spain, in 2012. As a final degree project, I developed a system to estimate the heart rate of a user from a facial video at Gradiant. Before coming to Aston, I worked for 2 years at G@TV group in Universidad Politecnica de Madrid, Spain.
- Sep. 2018: SemArt website is now live. SemArt dataset can be downloaded from here.
- Aug. 2018: A paper accepted at VISART IV workshop, in conjunction with ECCV 2018.
- Jul. 2018: A paper accepted at BMVC 2018.
- Apr. 2018: A paper accepted at ACM ICMR 2018 Doctoral Symposium.
- Sep. 2017: Our paper "Learning Visual Similarity for Image Retrieval" has been uploaded to ArXiv.
- Aug. 2017: A paper accepted at ICCV 2017 workshop Computer Vision for Fashion (oral).
- Jul. 2017: The poster "Learning Visual Similarity for Image Retrieval" has been presented at ICVSS 2017.
- Sep. 2016: A short paper accepted at CVMP 2016.
- Dress like a Star: Retrieving Fashion Products from Videos [Matlab]
- First Workshop on Computer Vision for Fashion, Art and Design (ECCV 2018 Workshop)