Researcher at Institute for Datability Science
Osaka University, Japan
Science is rarely done by an isolated single individual. The results depicted in each paper come of many hours of hard work implementing ideas that, for sure, have been inspired by, discussed with, or defended in front of many other people. This is just a modest acknowledgement to those who, in some way, have had a positive impact in my research life.
- Yuta Nakashima, Associate Professor at IDS, Osaka Universty.
- Mayu Otani, Research Scientist at CyberAgent, Inc.
- Chenhui Chu, Assistant Professor at IDS, Osaka Universty.
- Teruko Mitamura, Research Professor at LTI, Carnegie Mellon University.
- Benjamin Renoust, Associate Professor at IDS, Osaka University.
- Nikolai Huckle, master student at University of Bamberg.
- Zechen Bai, master student at University of Chinese Academy of Sciences.
- Zekun Yang, Ph. D. student at Osaka University.
- George Vogiatzis (Ph.D. supervisor), Senior Lecturer at Aston University.
- Pablo Dago Casas (engineering thesis supervisor), Engineer at Gradiant.
- Yulan He (first year dissertation examiner), Professor at the University of Warwick.
- Ian Nabney (first year dissertation examiner), Professor at the University of Bristol.
- Yordan Raykov (Ph.D. dissertation examiner), Lecturer at Aston University.
- Neill Campbell (Ph.D. dissertation examiner), Reader at the University of Bath.